TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST
As I was packing last night (which is another story) I opened up the box with my little solar powered battery charger only to find a note from the Ebay seller NIKI ROBERTS. When she heard about my travels she put an extra one in the box.
THANKYOU Niki - I shall be leaving them behind for the zambian teachers to use.
Next time you are on ebay, check out nikiroberts to see if she has anything you need!
Anyway, back to packing. OMG! I am sooo well over the 15kg allowance. I have really kept things to a minimum (honest) , but there are so many essentials. Mossie net, sleeping bag, towel, first aid kit, mossie sprays, water carrier, torches, binoculars.. My clothes only actually weigh 4 kg!!
I have packed all the craft stuff in a separate holdall and that weighs 8kg alone!!!!!!!
hmmmm, what is a girl to do?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment