MONDAY 3RD JULY
I am sat here surrounded by so much stuff to pack! I've been collecting arts and craft stuff and camping kit all over the place and now its all in one place it's looking more like a mini mountain. I am going to be well over 15kg.
What a dilemma... what do i leave behind? argh!
I've been following the BBC weather forecast over the past few weeks and the temperture in Solwezi has crept up a couple of degrees from ave 23-25 to 25-27, which will be bearable. the night temps are also getting warmer .. 15-17 not 10 - 13!! I shall still take my beanie hat though, just to keep me extra snug in my sleeping bag!
You too can see what weather i will be experiencing if you visit the BBC weather site and type in Solwezi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment