Saturday, 25 July 2009

Fellow Travellers

SATURDAY 25TH JULY.
Well today's the day that my book bus friends (who I don't know yet) travel to Zambia. It's 21.50, and the gang should be flying somewhere over Europe on the first leg of their journey to Jo'burg. They will then get a connection to Ndola, S.Zambia where they will be collected for their journey north to the settlement at Meheba. It is because they will all ready be in Meheba that Linda and I have to make our own way up north.

My collegues are Rachel, Steph, Alison, Judith, Sue, Anna, Natasha, Esther and Andrew.
Linda is the lady who will be travelling with me on the 5th.

Thankfully, I've had no side affects from the YF injection so I am well pleased! Not pleased about the price of malaria tablets though. What a con. For 26 tablets it's around £74!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment